Math Placement DiagnosticAll incoming Bard students are required to complete the online Mathematics Diagnostic. The diagnostic will be available until August 5, 2016. Incoming students will be able to log in to the diagnostic once they have received their Bard e-mail credentials in late June. Please make sure to complete the diagnostic before arriving at Bard.
Before you can take the math diagnostic, you must create a Bard Moodle profile. Follow these instructions to create a Moodle profile:
- Click on the following link to open a Moodle window: Moodle at Bard.
- Log into the Moodle system using your Bard username and password.
- You will be asked to create a Moodle profile.
- Make sure to fill in all the required fields (marked with red stars).
- For “description” just write “student”.
- For “e-mail address”, you must use your Bard e-mail address.
If you have already created a Moodle profile, click on the following link to begin the diagnostic:
Information about the Math Diagnostic:
- What browser is recommened for the Math Diagnostic?
- What is the Math Diagnostic?
- What is the purpose of the Math Diagnostic?
- How much time does the diagnostic take?
- What do I need to take the diagnostic?
- What if I don't plan on taking math this semester?
- What if I took an AP Calculus exam?
- Questions about math courses or the math diagnostic?